Friday, July 10, 2009

Western Art Collector Cover


Hi All,

Super excited to show you the cover of the Western Art Collector magazine's August Issue! They did an article for my upcoming show at Altermann Galleries (Altermann.com) and then emailed me a few weeks ago and said that they decided to use this image for the cover too. I have been a subscriber of this magazine since they first started publication, so was thrilled to have been chosen to be a part of this issue. WesternArtCollector.com is their website. Check it out!

This horse is "Tripper" and is owned by Kevin Hall of Kiowa, Colorado. Tripper is one of the first horses I ever drew at the very beginning of my career.

Still have 4 more drawings to do for the show, and the deadline is fast approaching! I saved the smaller ones for last, so I wouldn't have to completely stress out. :)

Karmel

 

Home | Portfolio | Prints | Originals | Press | Awards | Diary | Schedule | FAQs | Links & Media Kit | Contact
Copyright © 2003-2008 Karmel Timmons: Fine Art In Pencil. Designed by Eclectic Horseman