Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally some snow!


We finally got some snow this year! It is beautiful today after our little blizzard yesterday. It makes me want to stay inside and draw, which is a good thing since the one woman show will be here before I know it. The date has been changing a little so I am just trying to get as much done as I can in case it really is in August as they are saying. Yikes! Matt is going to need to learn how to do hand massage. :)

The Celebration of Fine Art is winding down this weekend. I know Matt is going to be happy to get home. It was great fun meeting new people and selling art at the same time. I will miss the dart games at the O'Cualain's and getting to decide where to go for dinner that doesn't require an hour long drive. Matt got his reprieve from winter and while the dogs weren't sure what to think, they are now happy to be home. (Matt brought me and the dogs home last week since I refused to fly after my last flight...long story)

Going to go draw now...

Karmel

 

Home | Portfolio | Prints | Originals | Press | Awards | Diary | Schedule | FAQs | Links & Media Kit | Contact
Copyright © 2003-2008 Karmel Timmons: Fine Art In Pencil. Designed by Eclectic Horseman