Thursday, May 14, 2009


For sure, August 7th is the artist reception at Altermann Galleries, Santa Fe, for my one woman show! (Altermann.com for more info)I am deep in the weeds (as they say) getting ready for it, and wondering often if I will be able to get it all done. I always do, but this time we are talking 20 drawings, the largest collection of drawings ever available at one place and one time. I shouldn't think about it anymore. One half of the drawings will be of Spanish Mustangs as this show is partially to benefit the preservation of the Spanish Mustang, and the other will be my more western themed drawings. I plan on posting some of the completed works on this blog as they are finished, but ALtermann will have a complete web catalog before the show. Feel free to call if you have any questions about any of the drawings, and one of us will get back to you right away.

The above drawing is one for the show and are Spanish mustangs. I think they are sweet and it was a fun drawing to do, Large too.

 

Home | Portfolio | Prints | Originals | Press | Awards | Diary | Schedule | FAQs | Links & Media Kit | Contact
Copyright © 2003-2008 Karmel Timmons: Fine Art In Pencil. Designed by Eclectic Horseman