Monday, May 3, 2010

The Californios

We had a booth at The Californios in it's new venue in Reno this past weekend and it was a great success! The report I got from Matt is that the facility was great and a fun time was had by all. I was feeling kind of left out because I was the only one who stayed home of all my friends that go, but someone had to watch dogs and I had a deadline looming, so no fun for me. It's O.K. though, I had been out of town in Oklahoma for a week beforehand, and had had enough of hotels and eating out. We have no shows lined up until June, so after I finish my projects that are due, will finally get to start painting. I am really looking forward to that!

 

Home | Portfolio | Prints | Originals | Press | Awards | Diary | Schedule | FAQs | Links & Media Kit | Contact
Copyright © 2003-2008 Karmel Timmons: Fine Art In Pencil. Designed by Eclectic Horseman