Saturday, August 1, 2009

Almost here!



The show is fast approaching and I am really ready for it to be here. Going shopping tomorrow for my outfits with my friend Karen who is a consultant on things like that (prairiekaren.com) She dresses me for all of my important events. If it were up to me, I would wear comfy boots, jeans and a t-shirt, but that doesn't really work.

Here are a few of the last drawings for the show. I smartly decided to do the small pieces last, and boy am I glad I did. I'm having a tough time concentrating now and that hasn't helped get things finished. I have one more to do and then I'm done!

We have had a bunch of pre-sales for the show and that has helped me relax a little. I think it's going to be a fun/crazy/exciting event.

 

Home | Portfolio | Prints | Originals | Press | Awards | Diary | Schedule | FAQs | Links & Media Kit | Contact
Copyright © 2003-2008 Karmel Timmons: Fine Art In Pencil. Designed by Eclectic Horseman